Sale Sold out
Regular price $40.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
'Jembe' means 'Garden Hoe' in Tumbuka, the language of Northern Malawi
Each unique piece is made by hand in our solar-powered workshop in Malawi. No two pieces are identical— slight variations should be embraced.
Materials: Satin brass, sterling silver posts
Please read Yewo's Jewelry Care page for more information on cleaning + storing your YEWO jewelry.
Social Impact: This purchase provides real change in rural Malawi. Click here to learn how.
Our shipping policy is simple:
- We use USPS to ship anywhere in the United States (sorry, no international shipping at this time)
- We offer a flat rate of $3.75 to ship any order under $75, regardless of weight or distance.
- Orders over $75 ship free!
- We usually ship packages in 1-3 business days after they are ordered.
Our returns policy is also simple:
- we are happy to offer store credit or exchanges if your purchase isn’t quite right for any reason - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- If your order arrives damaged, send us a picture to email@example.com, and we’ll get you a refund!
We love to love you. You earn a point for every dollar that you spend with us, and those points add up to discounts.
- 100 points = free shipping
- 200 points = 10% off
- 300 points = 15% off
- 400 points = 20% off
It’s all tracked with your email address in store or online, so just be sure to use the same email whenever you shop with us -- you can login and see or use your points here!