Free local curbside pickup option at checkout! Free Shipping on orders $75 or more!
Free local curbside pickup option at checkout! Free Shipping on orders $75 or more!
Cart 0
Special Edition SXPHW Benefit Bracelet
Special Edition SXPHW Benefit Bracelet
Freehand Market

Special Edition SXPHW Benefit Bracelet

Regular price $18.00 $0.00 Unit price per

These Special Edition bracelets feature the coordinates for Saxapahaw, NC stamped on a metal washer and held in place by genuine leather cording. The slip knot style allows the bracelet to be adjusted to fit a wide range of wrists. 

These bracelets were created in response to the layoffs and hours cuts in the Saxapahaw service industry due to the statewide shut down to combat COVID-19. 30% of each sale goes directly toward payroll and/or cash tips to help financially maintain the employees at the Eddy and Saxapahaw General Store through the crisis. The other 70% goes to help Freehand pay its own bills while the shop is closed.